Update dependency pre-commit to v3 #2
This PR contains the following updates:
language: rustwithout global
language_versionand a non-writable host
.sln-based hooks for dotnet>=7.0.200.
- Prevent stashing when
difffails to execute.
- Dependencies are no longer sorted in repository key.
language: python_venv. Use
- Fix hook diff detection for files affected by
- Revert "Prevent local
Gemfilefrom interfering with hook execution.".
- Prevent local
Gemfilefrom interfering with hook execution.
goif not present.
language: coursiernow supports
- Improve error message for invalid yaml for
repo: localno longer provisions an empty
- Drop support for python<3.8
- Drop support for top-level list, use
pre-commit migrate-configto update.
- Drop support for
shato specify revision, use
language: golanghooks must use
go.modto specify dependencies
📅 Schedule: Branch creation - At any time (no schedule defined), Automerge - At any time (no schedule defined).
🚦 Automerge: Disabled by config. Please merge this manually once you are satisfied.
♻ Rebasing: Whenever PR becomes conflicted, or you tick the rebase/retry checkbox.
🔕 Ignore: Close this PR and you won't be reminded about this update again.
- If you want to rebase/retry this PR, check this box
This PR has been generated by Renovate Bot.
⚠ Artifact update problem
Renovate failed to update an artifact related to this branch. You probably do not want to merge this PR as-is.
♻ Renovate will retry this branch, including artifacts, only when one of the following happens:
- any of the package files in this branch needs updating, or
- the branch becomes conflicted, or
- you click the rebase/retry checkbox if found above, or
- you rename this PR's title to start with "rebase!" to trigger it manually
The artifact failure details are included below:
File name: poetry.lock
Deleting a branch is permanent. Although the deleted branch may continue to exist for a short time before it actually gets removed, it CANNOT be undone in most cases. Continue?